Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
[Android] Activator.CreateInstance(Type) behaves differently with nullable types on Mono and IL2CPP
1. Open attached project "NullableRepro.zip"
2. Switch to Android Platform
3. Build and run for on Android device (try IL2CPP as well as Mono builds)
4. Observe the Debug.Log output in logcat (from TestScript.cs)
Result: inconsistent nullable type values (Mono = null, IL2CPP = 0)
Reproduced in: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3