Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Android] Activator.CreateInstance(Type) behaves differently with nullable types on Mono and IL2CPP
1. Open attached project "NullableRepro.zip"
2. Switch to Android Platform
3. Build and run for on Android device (try IL2CPP as well as Mono builds)
4. Observe the Debug.Log output in logcat (from TestScript.cs)
Result: inconsistent nullable type values (Mono = null, IL2CPP = 0)
Reproduced in: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform