Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Android] Activator.CreateInstance(Type) behaves differently with nullable types on Mono and IL2CPP
1. Open attached project "NullableRepro.zip"
2. Switch to Android Platform
3. Build and run for on Android device (try IL2CPP as well as Mono builds)
4. Observe the Debug.Log output in logcat (from TestScript.cs)
Result: inconsistent nullable type values (Mono = null, IL2CPP = 0)
Reproduced in: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window