Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
[Android] ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION permission is included in the AndroidManifest.xml when it's not supposed to
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'GPSAndroidTest56.zip' and open in Unity
2) In Build Settings, make sure Build System is set to ADT (Legacy)
3) Export 'Scene1'
4) Open the 'AndroidManifest.xml' file from the exported android project
You will see that ' <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION" />' permission is included in the build
Expected result: Using higher value than 500 meters should not require to turn GPS chip on
Actual result: Using higher value than 500 meters requires to turn GPS chip on (check attached image 'bug.png')
5.3.7p4, 5.4.5p2, 5.5.3p4, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.2.0a1
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a1 and 2017.2.0b8
Note: 'Low Accuracy Location' option is added in the Player Settings
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab