Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.31f1, 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.17f1, 2023.2.0b14, 2023.3.0a1, 2024.1.0a1
[Android] A black screen appears for a few seconds when returning to the game from the lock screen after idle time
How to reproduce:
# Open the attached “IN-35606“ project
# In the File → Build Settings click Build
# After installing the Player on the device, lock the screen for some time (5 - 10 seconds)
# Unlock the screen and observe
Expected result: No black fade-in effect or flash-black effect.
Actual result: Black fade-in or flash-black effect.
Reproducible with: 2020.3.46f1, 2021.3.21f1, 2022.2.11f1, 2023.1.0b8, 2023.2.0a6
Built on: macOS 13.2 (Intel)
Reproducible on devices:
VLNQA00081, Amazon Fire HD 8 (2015) (KFMEWI), Android 5.1.1, CPU: MediaTek MT8135, GPU: PowerVR Rogue G6200 - (Reproduces only when launching after a full close)
VLNQA00113 - Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 (KFTHWI), CPU: Snapdragon 800 MSM8974, GPU: Adreno 330, OS: 4.4.3 -(The black screen after Unity splash-screen)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player