Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.4
[Android][2017.4] Editor doesn't update NDK's directory until the project is re-opened
1. Create a new project and switch build target to Android and Scripting Backend to IL2CPP
2. In Preferences -> External Tools -> NDK write anything or choose whichever directory
3. Start a build
If there was already a valid NDK selected before opening the project the build will succeed because the Editor doesn't update the NDK variable
4. Close and re-open the project
5. Try to build
Actual: Build fails because NDK's location is re-read only when the Editor is reopened
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'