Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Anchor Preset labels are shown "custom/custom" in all selected Anchor Presets cases
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "AnchorPresetTesteScene";
3. Click Canvas -> Panel;
4. Change Anchor Preset and observe the label;
Actual result: the label always shows that is custom/custom Anchor Preset (actualResult.jpg).
Expected result: the label should show correct Anchor Preset which is set (expectedResult.jpg).
Note: the wrong Anchor Preset labels are shown with all UI objects.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0a1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SRP Batcher compatibility of the same shader changes when changing Graphics API for Windows from OpenGLES3 to Direct3D11
- Crash on PhysicsManager::AwakeFromLoad when entering Play Mode
- Freeze/crash on MemoryProfilerStats::UnregisterObject when DownloadHandlerTexture is used and Texture2D is already destroyed
- Nested Prefab structure breaks when Redoing override operation
- Crash on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor(Object*) when opening project