Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Anchor Preset labels are shown "custom/custom" in all selected Anchor Presets cases
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "AnchorPresetTesteScene";
3. Click Canvas -> Panel;
4. Change Anchor Preset and observe the label;
Actual result: the label always shows that is custom/custom Anchor Preset (actualResult.jpg).
Expected result: the label should show correct Anchor Preset which is set (expectedResult.jpg).
Note: the wrong Anchor Preset labels are shown with all UI objects.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0a1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scripting::ConnectScriptingWrapperToObject crash when entering play mode
- RenderTexture::Create crashes Unity using RGB565 with Nvidia GTX 760
- prcore::BlitImage crash when video resolution is very low
- TouchScreenKeyboard.Open parameter 'autocorrection' does not work
- AnimatorOverrideController does not switch through animations