Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
Anchor Preset labels are shown "custom/custom" in all selected Anchor Presets cases
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "AnchorPresetTesteScene";
3. Click Canvas -> Panel;
4. Change Anchor Preset and observe the label;
Actual result: the label always shows that is custom/custom Anchor Preset (actualResult.jpg).
Expected result: the label should show correct Anchor Preset which is set (expectedResult.jpg).
Note: the wrong Anchor Preset labels are shown with all UI objects.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0a1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button