Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Anchor Preset labels are shown "custom/custom" in all selected Anchor Presets cases
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "AnchorPresetTesteScene";
3. Click Canvas -> Panel;
4. Change Anchor Preset and observe the label;
Actual result: the label always shows that is custom/custom Anchor Preset (actualResult.jpg).
Expected result: the label should show correct Anchor Preset which is set (expectedResult.jpg).
Note: the wrong Anchor Preset labels are shown with all UI objects.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0a1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac