Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
An error occurs after deleting one gameObject and recording another in the Timeline
1. Open the attached project "TimelineArgumentNullException.zip";
2. Open the "Main.unity" scene;
3. Make sure that the Timeline and Animation windows are opened;
4. Select the New Timeline object in the Inspector;
5. Right-click on the Cube object and select "Edit in the Animation window";
6. Delete the Cube object;
7. Press the red spot button on the Sphere to record;
8. Observe the error in the Console window.
Expected results: the other object will be recorded without any problems;
Actual results: after removing one object and recording another, the error pops up in the console:
ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0f1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project