Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
An error occurs after deleting one gameObject and recording another in the Timeline
1. Open the attached project "TimelineArgumentNullException.zip";
2. Open the "Main.unity" scene;
3. Make sure that the Timeline and Animation windows are opened;
4. Select the New Timeline object in the Inspector;
5. Right-click on the Cube object and select "Edit in the Animation window";
6. Delete the Cube object;
7. Press the red spot button on the Sphere to record;
8. Observe the error in the Console window.
Expected results: the other object will be recorded without any problems;
Actual results: after removing one object and recording another, the error pops up in the console:
ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0f1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Second Hierarchy window is focused when creating object in main Hierarchy
- Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
- Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
- [UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone
- Unity Editor crashes when importing obj file with large dimensions