Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
An error occurs after deleting one gameObject and recording another in the Timeline
1. Open the attached project "TimelineArgumentNullException.zip";
2. Open the "Main.unity" scene;
3. Make sure that the Timeline and Animation windows are opened;
4. Select the New Timeline object in the Inspector;
5. Right-click on the Cube object and select "Edit in the Animation window";
6. Delete the Cube object;
7. Press the red spot button on the Sphere to record;
8. Observe the error in the Console window.
Expected results: the other object will be recorded without any problems;
Actual results: after removing one object and recording another, the error pops up in the console:
ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0f1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link
- Crash when reloading shader
- Cancelling the import of a package doesn't let you simply cancel the import, only continue or close the whole Editor
- RawImage creates error message Assertion failed on expression: 'texture->GetDimension() == kTexDi when using 2D Array Textures