Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
An error is thrown when playing .mov file which was made on iPhone IOS 10
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "Test.zip" project and open the Sample Scene
2. Go to the Project folder -> Resources -> find "IMG_1274" and "20170725.." files
3. In the Hierarchy window select Main Camera
4. Go to the Inspector window -> Video player -> Video Clip and attach "IMG_1274" or "20170725.."
5. Enter the Play mode
6. Also, inspect the attached DescriptionMedia.txt file
Expected: .mov files are read and played in the Play mode
Actual: .move files made with iPhone IOS 10 throws errors in the Play mode
Reproduced on: 2017.4.14f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b8, 2019.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode