Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
An error is thrown when playing .mov file which was made on iPhone IOS 10
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "Test.zip" project and open the Sample Scene
2. Go to the Project folder -> Resources -> find "IMG_1274" and "20170725.." files
3. In the Hierarchy window select Main Camera
4. Go to the Inspector window -> Video player -> Video Clip and attach "IMG_1274" or "20170725.."
5. Enter the Play mode
6. Also, inspect the attached DescriptionMedia.txt file
Expected: .mov files are read and played in the Play mode
Actual: .move files made with iPhone IOS 10 throws errors in the Play mode
Reproduced on: 2017.4.14f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b8, 2019.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default