Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
An error is thrown when playing .mov file which was made on iPhone IOS 10
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "Test.zip" project and open the Sample Scene
2. Go to the Project folder -> Resources -> find "IMG_1274" and "20170725.." files
3. In the Hierarchy window select Main Camera
4. Go to the Inspector window -> Video player -> Video Clip and attach "IMG_1274" or "20170725.."
5. Enter the Play mode
6. Also, inspect the attached DescriptionMedia.txt file
Expected: .mov files are read and played in the Play mode
Actual: .move files made with iPhone IOS 10 throws errors in the Play mode
Reproduced on: 2017.4.14f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b8, 2019.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website