Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
** Reproduction steps **
- Setup a scoped registry in your project
- Publish an invalid package (ex: upper case letters in the package names) and valid package on the scoped registry
- Open the project and go to the Package Manager UI
** Expected Result **
- Valid scoped registry packages are listed in the *My Registry* section of the Package Manager UI.
- Invalid scoped registry packages are not listed in the *My Registry* section of the Package Manager UI.
** Actual Result **
- No packages are listed in the *My registry* section of the Package Manager UI.
- There is an error in Unity's console window:
[Package Manager Window] Cannot perform upm operation: Unable to perform online search:
Package name '<package with uppercase identifier>' is invalid. [InvalidParameter].
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()