Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
** Reproduction steps **
- Setup a scoped registry in your project
- Publish an invalid package (ex: upper case letters in the package names) and valid package on the scoped registry
- Open the project and go to the Package Manager UI
** Expected Result **
- Valid scoped registry packages are listed in the *My Registry* section of the Package Manager UI.
- Invalid scoped registry packages are not listed in the *My Registry* section of the Package Manager UI.
** Actual Result **
- No packages are listed in the *My registry* section of the Package Manager UI.
- There is an error in Unity's console window:
[Package Manager Window] Cannot perform upm operation: Unable to perform online search:
Package name '<package with uppercase identifier>' is invalid. [InvalidParameter].
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform