Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
An empty custom editor will force all inspector windows to be redrawn every frame.
How to reproduce:
1. From any project, add the attached ForcesRepaint MonoBehaviour (see attached files)
2. Create a new GameObject and add the ForcesRepaint MonoBehaviour on it.
3. Open multiple inspector windows (and/or Properties... windows) and lock them to different objects.
4. Open another inspector window and select the GameObject containing the ForcesRepaint MonoBehaviour.
Expected result: The inspector windows do not repaint constantly.
Actual result: If the ForcesRepaint MonoBehaviour is inspected, all inspector windows are repainted every frame (see attached files).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true