Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
An empty custom editor will force all inspector windows to be redrawn every frame.
How to reproduce:
1. From any project, add the attached ForcesRepaint MonoBehaviour (see attached files)
2. Create a new GameObject and add the ForcesRepaint MonoBehaviour on it.
3. Open multiple inspector windows (and/or Properties... windows) and lock them to different objects.
4. Open another inspector window and select the GameObject containing the ForcesRepaint MonoBehaviour.
Expected result: The inspector windows do not repaint constantly.
Actual result: If the ForcesRepaint MonoBehaviour is inspected, all inspector windows are repainted every frame (see attached files).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"