Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
An empty custom editor will force all inspector windows to be redrawn every frame.
How to reproduce:
1. From any project, add the attached ForcesRepaint MonoBehaviour (see attached files)
2. Create a new GameObject and add the ForcesRepaint MonoBehaviour on it.
3. Open multiple inspector windows (and/or Properties... windows) and lock them to different objects.
4. Open another inspector window and select the GameObject containing the ForcesRepaint MonoBehaviour.
Expected result: The inspector windows do not repaint constantly.
Actual result: If the ForcesRepaint MonoBehaviour is inspected, all inspector windows are repainted every frame (see attached files).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadowmask Mode property affects shadow rendering when using Baked Indirect
- Full screen renderer feature does not work with stencil
- Glob function isn't working with TextureImporter in Preset Manager
- [HDRP] New project has unsaved changes when creating a project from HDRP templates
- Some pixels fail to render when using Depth Priming