Search Issue Tracker
Ambient Light Occlusion is not baked properly in a grid based scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene OcclusionBug.unity
- Notice how some of the squares are darker in the Shaded view. Switching to Directionality or Irradiance makes those squares more pronounced.
- Editing Ambient Intensity (in Lighting -> Scene), and setting it to zero makes the shading seamless (but without any Ambient Lighting)
Here is what the issue looks like:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project