Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
All LOD renders get enabled when LODGroup component is disabled
1. Open user's project
2. In Inspector window, find LOD Group component and disable it
Expected: all renderers get disabled
Actual: all renderers get enabled (UI still states that LOD Group is culled), check .gif attached
Reproduced in: 5.5.0a6, 5.5.4p4, 5.6.3p3, 2017.1.1p1, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0a7
Not reproduced in: 5.4.6f3
Regression starts in: 5.5.0a6
Note: relevant documentation link to LOD groups - https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/LODGroup-enabled.html
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy