Search Issue Tracker
All Instances of different prefabs disappear from the scene when one of them is edited
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project
2. In Hierarchy window expand GameObject "Root" and then expand GameObject "Battle"
3. Select Skillbutton Instance of prefab
4. In Inspector window press Open
5. In the Hierarchy window press little arrow on to close Prefab edit mode
6. If the bug didn't appear repeat steps from 5 to 7 until bug appears
Expected results: No changes can be seen in Hierarchy window after Prefab is edited
Actual results: All Instances of different prefabs are deleted from the scene and error "GameObject not correctly marked as PreviewScene object:" is thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.0b1
Notes: Improved prefabs appeared in 2018.3.0a6. After the instances of prefabs disappear, GameObject of the edited Prefab is created in the Hierarchy.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open