Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[AI] Area Mask dropdown doesn't display 'Everything' as selected when all options are checked
Area Mask dropdown doesn't display 'Everything' as selected when all options are checked or if 'Everything' option is selected.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open an attached project or create a new one.
2. Right-click in Hierarchy > 3D Object > Plane.
3. Go to inspector window and click on Add Component > Navigation > Nav Mesh Agent.
4. Open 'Area Mask' drop-down menu and select 'Everything'.
Note: Screenshot is attached for reference.
Area Mask drop-down display caption as 'Mixed' even when 'Everything' option is selected.
'Everything' as a caption of drop down is displayed when 'Everything' option is selected or all options are checked from the drop-down menu.
2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.0f2, 2017.3.0f3
Working fine On:
2017.2.3p4, 2017.1.5f1, 5.6.6f2
Mac and Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build