Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[AI] Area Mask dropdown doesn't display 'Everything' as selected when all options are checked
Area Mask dropdown doesn't display 'Everything' as selected when all options are checked or if 'Everything' option is selected.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open an attached project or create a new one.
2. Right-click in Hierarchy > 3D Object > Plane.
3. Go to inspector window and click on Add Component > Navigation > Nav Mesh Agent.
4. Open 'Area Mask' drop-down menu and select 'Everything'.
Note: Screenshot is attached for reference.
Area Mask drop-down display caption as 'Mixed' even when 'Everything' option is selected.
'Everything' as a caption of drop down is displayed when 'Everything' option is selected or all options are checked from the drop-down menu.
2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.0f2, 2017.3.0f3
Working fine On:
2017.2.3p4, 2017.1.5f1, 5.6.6f2
Mac and Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material in Play Mode
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)