Search Issue Tracker
After undoing the creation of new timeline, Timeline window focused Timeline asset instead of object
1. Create new project.
2. Create empty GameObject.
3. Open Timeline windows and create track for selected object.
4. Press undo.
Expected result: Timeline will remain its focus on object and button to create new timeline will appear.
Actual result: Timeline focus timeline asset instead.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b6, 2017.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window