Search Issue Tracker
After undoing the creation of new timeline, Timeline window focused Timeline asset instead of object
1. Create new project.
2. Create empty GameObject.
3. Open Timeline windows and create track for selected object.
4. Press undo.
Expected result: Timeline will remain its focus on object and button to create new timeline will appear.
Actual result: Timeline focus timeline asset instead.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b6, 2017.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1