Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Editor is not launched when using restart function
1. Create a new project.
2.1. Press Menu/Assets/Reimport All.
2.2. Open player settings and change API Compatibility Level.
2.3.. Other situation that requires Unity restart.
Expected result: Unity will be restarted.
Actual result: Unity closes.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.2.0b3.
Works fine: 2017.2.0b1
Regression introduced in 2017.2.0b2.
Notes: Make sure there is no other Unity opened. Restart seems to work fine when earlier versions of Unity are launched as well.
Reproduced on Windows 10.
Works fine on Linux and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values