Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
Editor is not launched when using restart function
1. Create a new project.
2.1. Press Menu/Assets/Reimport All.
2.2. Open player settings and change API Compatibility Level.
2.3.. Other situation that requires Unity restart.
Expected result: Unity will be restarted.
Actual result: Unity closes.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.2.0b3.
Works fine: 2017.2.0b1
Regression introduced in 2017.2.0b2.
Notes: Make sure there is no other Unity opened. Restart seems to work fine when earlier versions of Unity are launched as well.
Reproduced on Windows 10.
Works fine on Linux and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order