Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
After selecting transition and entering play mode, incorrect transition is shown
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open test scene
3. Open Sphere controller in animator window
4. Select transition from NewAnimation2 to NewAnimation
5. Play the scene
6. Notice Transition from Any State to NewAnimation in the inspector and preview goes from NewAnimation to NewAnimation (It should be written that transition goes from NewAnimation2 to NewAnimation). It lets to pick preview source state (One of all possible animations).
7. If opening animator window while playing the scene, it is seen which transition is selected.
8. If selecting the transition again, then transition is shown correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs