Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
After selecting transition and entering play mode, incorrect transition is shown
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open test scene
3. Open Sphere controller in animator window
4. Select transition from NewAnimation2 to NewAnimation
5. Play the scene
6. Notice Transition from Any State to NewAnimation in the inspector and preview goes from NewAnimation to NewAnimation (It should be written that transition goes from NewAnimation2 to NewAnimation). It lets to pick preview source state (One of all possible animations).
7. If opening animator window while playing the scene, it is seen which transition is selected.
8. If selecting the transition again, then transition is shown correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted