Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
After selecting transition and entering play mode, incorrect transition is shown
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open test scene
3. Open Sphere controller in animator window
4. Select transition from NewAnimation2 to NewAnimation
5. Play the scene
6. Notice Transition from Any State to NewAnimation in the inspector and preview goes from NewAnimation to NewAnimation (It should be written that transition goes from NewAnimation2 to NewAnimation). It lets to pick preview source state (One of all possible animations).
7. If opening animator window while playing the scene, it is seen which transition is selected.
8. If selecting the transition again, then transition is shown correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website