Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
After selecting transition and entering play mode, incorrect transition is shown
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open test scene
3. Open Sphere controller in animator window
4. Select transition from NewAnimation2 to NewAnimation
5. Play the scene
6. Notice Transition from Any State to NewAnimation in the inspector and preview goes from NewAnimation to NewAnimation (It should be written that transition goes from NewAnimation2 to NewAnimation). It lets to pick preview source state (One of all possible animations).
7. If opening animator window while playing the scene, it is seen which transition is selected.
8. If selecting the transition again, then transition is shown correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed