Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
After selecting transition and entering play mode, incorrect transition is shown
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open test scene
3. Open Sphere controller in animator window
4. Select transition from NewAnimation2 to NewAnimation
5. Play the scene
6. Notice Transition from Any State to NewAnimation in the inspector and preview goes from NewAnimation to NewAnimation (It should be written that transition goes from NewAnimation2 to NewAnimation). It lets to pick preview source state (One of all possible animations).
7. If opening animator window while playing the scene, it is seen which transition is selected.
8. If selecting the transition again, then transition is shown correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version