Search Issue Tracker
After reverting script in Collab, Scripts compilation takes for ever, unless other action is done
1. Create a new project.
2. Create a new script.
3. Make it into Collab project.
4. Do some changes inside script.
5. Do "Collab -> Revert asset", for that script.
6. Try to press Play button now.
Expected result: After reverting Script changes, Scripts are compiled and it's possible to enter PlayMode.
Actual result: PlayMode will not start, because Editor is waiting for scripts to be compiled.
Reproducible with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b5
Right click in "Project window" or "Hierarchy", or Dock/Undock a window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1