Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
After renaming a file in Visual Studio it is not marked as changed in Unity Editor
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Set up collab and publish to be up to date
3. Create a new C# script
4. Open it in Visual Studio and rename it
5. Switch to Unity Editor
Expected: the script should be marked as changed
Actual: the script is not marked and collab says "You are up to date!"
Reproduced on: 2017.1.4p2; 2017.2.3p2; 2017.4.7f1; 2018.1.9f1; 2018.2.0f2; 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default