Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
After renaming a file in Visual Studio it is not marked as changed in Unity Editor
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Set up collab and publish to be up to date
3. Create a new C# script
4. Open it in Visual Studio and rename it
5. Switch to Unity Editor
Expected: the script should be marked as changed
Actual: the script is not marked and collab says "You are up to date!"
Reproduced on: 2017.1.4p2; 2017.2.3p2; 2017.4.7f1; 2018.1.9f1; 2018.2.0f2; 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project