Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
After renaming a file in Visual Studio it is not marked as changed in Unity Editor
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Set up collab and publish to be up to date
3. Create a new C# script
4. Open it in Visual Studio and rename it
5. Switch to Unity Editor
Expected: the script should be marked as changed
Actual: the script is not marked and collab says "You are up to date!"
Reproduced on: 2017.1.4p2; 2017.2.3p2; 2017.4.7f1; 2018.1.9f1; 2018.2.0f2; 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website