Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
Duplicate in 2018.2
After renaming a file in Visual Studio it is not marked as changed in Unity Editor
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Set up collab and publish to be up to date
3. Create a new C# script
4. Open it in Visual Studio and rename it
5. Switch to Unity Editor
Expected: the script should be marked as changed
Actual: the script is not marked and collab says "You are up to date!"
Reproduced on: 2017.1.4p2; 2017.2.3p2; 2017.4.7f1; 2018.1.9f1; 2018.2.0f2; 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3