Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
After game launch no window appears only music is heard in the background
1. Download the game using Steam key
2. Press R + windows key and enter "regedit"
3. Go to LINK (check Edits below)
4. Set "Screenmanager Resolution Height_h2627697771" and "Screenmanager Resolution Width_h182942802" to zero
5. Play the game (double click shortcut on Desktop)
Expected: for the game to start
Actual: the game appears on the taskbar, window becomes black, music is heard
Users get the error in output log:
IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
at UnityEngine.Display.RecreateDisplayList (System.IntPtr nativeDisplay) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Reproduced on: Windows 10, Windows 8.1
1) Launch Nvidia Control Panel, in the left sidebar, under "Display" select "Adjust desktop size and position" then select "Scaling" on the right and set to "No scale".
2) LINK in regedit.exe and set "Screenmanager Resolution Height_h2627697771" and "Screenmanager Resolution Width_h182942802" to 1920 and 1080 respectively.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player