Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
After game launch no window appears only music is heard in the background
1. Download the game using Steam key
2. Press R + windows key and enter "regedit"
3. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> LionShield -> Kingdoms and Castles
4. Set "Screenmanager Resolution Height_h2627697771" and "Screenmanager Resolution Width_h182942802" to zero
5. Play the game (double click shortcut on Desktop)
Expected: for the game to start
Actual: the game appears on the taskbar, window becomes black, music is heard
Users get the error in output log:
IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
at UnityEngine.Display.RecreateDisplayList (System.IntPtr nativeDisplay) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Reproduced on: Windows 10, Windows 8.1
1) Launch Nvidia Control Panel, in the left sidebar, under "Display" select "Adjust desktop size and position" then select "Scaling" on the right and set to "No scale".
2) Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\LionShield\Kingdoms and Castles in regedit.exe and set "Screenmanager Resolution Height_h2627697771" and "Screenmanager Resolution Width_h182942802" to 1920 and 1080 respectively.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error