Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
After game launch no window appears only music is heard in the background
1. Download the game using Steam key
2. Press R + windows key and enter "regedit"
3. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> LionShield -> Kingdoms and Castles
4. Set "Screenmanager Resolution Height_h2627697771" and "Screenmanager Resolution Width_h182942802" to zero
5. Play the game (double click shortcut on Desktop)
Expected: for the game to start
Actual: the game appears on the taskbar, window becomes black, music is heard
Users get the error in output log:
IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
at UnityEngine.Display.RecreateDisplayList (System.IntPtr nativeDisplay) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Reproduced on: Windows 10, Windows 8.1
1) Launch Nvidia Control Panel, in the left sidebar, under "Display" select "Adjust desktop size and position" then select "Scaling" on the right and set to "No scale".
2) Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\LionShield\Kingdoms and Castles in regedit.exe and set "Screenmanager Resolution Height_h2627697771" and "Screenmanager Resolution Width_h182942802" to 1920 and 1080 respectively.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)