Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
After game launch no window appears only music is heard in the background
1. Download the game using Steam key
2. Press R + windows key and enter "regedit"
3. Go to LINK (check Edits below)
4. Set "Screenmanager Resolution Height_h2627697771" and "Screenmanager Resolution Width_h182942802" to zero
5. Play the game (double click shortcut on Desktop)
Expected: for the game to start
Actual: the game appears on the taskbar, window becomes black, music is heard
Users get the error in output log:
IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
at UnityEngine.Display.RecreateDisplayList (System.IntPtr nativeDisplay) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Reproduced on: Windows 10, Windows 8.1
1) Launch Nvidia Control Panel, in the left sidebar, under "Display" select "Adjust desktop size and position" then select "Scaling" on the right and set to "No scale".
2) LINK in regedit.exe and set "Screenmanager Resolution Height_h2627697771" and "Screenmanager Resolution Width_h182942802" to 1920 and 1080 respectively.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Editor keeps opening online documentation after installing offline docs
- [Mac] Performance regression in Editor UI
- Severe flickering in Unity 2020.3.21f1 with OpenXR on HL2
- AccessToken expiring and not being refreshed
- Particle System uses incorrect Transform Matrices for Motion Vectors when Shadow casting is enabled