Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Planned for 2017.4
After editing timeline and building asset bundle when moving it to another project ExposedReference returns null
1. Open the attached project "zProject_512085_ab.zip";
2. Open the test scene;
3. Enter a play mode;
4. Observe the results in the console.
Expected: The asset bundle will be loaded successfully.
Actual: The error "the _Dialog is null" is thrown in the console and it's followed by hundred NullReferenceExceptions.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar