Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
After editing timeline and building asset bundle when moving it to another project ExposedReference returns null
1. Open the attached project "zProject_512085_ab.zip";
2. Open the test scene;
3. Enter a play mode;
4. Observe the results in the console.
Expected: The asset bundle will be loaded successfully.
Actual: The error "the _Dialog is null" is thrown in the console and it's followed by hundred NullReferenceExceptions.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Jan 03, 2019 03:28
Reproduced in 2018.3.0f2
Dec 12, 2018 14:46
: Fixed case of Exposed References being cleared when loading timelines from asset bundles. lol
Dec 12, 2018 12:38
Reproduced in every version of unity even 2018.3.f1
Exposed reference + asset bundle + timeline
Nov 30, 2018 01:54
reproduced in 2018.3.0b12
Nov 23, 2018 04:27
Reproduced in 2018.3.0b11