Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
After editing timeline and building asset bundle when moving it to another project ExposedReference returns null
1. Open the attached project "zProject_512085_ab.zip";
2. Open the test scene;
3. Enter a play mode;
4. Observe the results in the console.
Expected: The asset bundle will be loaded successfully.
Actual: The error "the _Dialog is null" is thrown in the console and it's followed by hundred NullReferenceExceptions.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab