Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
After editing timeline and building asset bundle when moving it to another project ExposedReference returns null
1. Open the attached project "zProject_512085_ab.zip";
2. Open the test scene;
3. Enter a play mode;
4. Observe the results in the console.
Expected: The asset bundle will be loaded successfully.
Actual: The error "the _Dialog is null" is thrown in the console and it's followed by hundred NullReferenceExceptions.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated