Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Planned for 2017.4
After editing timeline and building asset bundle when moving it to another project ExposedReference returns null
1. Open the attached project "zProject_512085_ab.zip";
2. Open the test scene;
3. Enter a play mode;
4. Observe the results in the console.
Expected: The asset bundle will be loaded successfully.
Actual: The error "the _Dialog is null" is thrown in the console and it's followed by hundred NullReferenceExceptions.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC