Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
After editing timeline and building asset bundle when moving it to another project ExposedReference returns null
1. Open the attached project "zProject_512085_ab.zip";
2. Open the test scene;
3. Enter a play mode;
4. Observe the results in the console.
Expected: The asset bundle will be loaded successfully.
Actual: The error "the _Dialog is null" is thrown in the console and it's followed by hundred NullReferenceExceptions.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework