Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Errors "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set..." appear after draging animation to timeline's animation track
1. Open project attached (or create new one).
2. Create new object and timeline for it.
3. Create animation.
4. Add animation track to Timeline.
5. Drag Animation to animation track.
Expected result: Animation will be added to animation track.
Actual result: Animation is added to animation track, bet errors "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" appear in console.
Note: After pressing somewhere, this error stops.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode