Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Errors "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set..." appear after draging animation to timeline's animation track
1. Open project attached (or create new one).
2. Create new object and timeline for it.
3. Create animation.
4. Add animation track to Timeline.
5. Drag Animation to animation track.
Expected result: Animation will be added to animation track.
Actual result: Animation is added to animation track, bet errors "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" appear in console.
Note: After pressing somewhere, this error stops.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab