Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Errors "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set..." appear after draging animation to timeline's animation track
1. Open project attached (or create new one).
2. Create new object and timeline for it.
3. Create animation.
4. Add animation track to Timeline.
5. Drag Animation to animation track.
Expected result: Animation will be added to animation track.
Actual result: Animation is added to animation track, bet errors "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" appear in console.
Note: After pressing somewhere, this error stops.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source