Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Errors "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set..." appear after draging animation to timeline's animation track
1. Open project attached (or create new one).
2. Create new object and timeline for it.
3. Create animation.
4. Add animation track to Timeline.
5. Drag Animation to animation track.
Expected result: Animation will be added to animation track.
Actual result: Animation is added to animation track, bet errors "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" appear in console.
Note: After pressing somewhere, this error stops.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline