Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Addressables]Texture formats override is not applied for Addressables Asset Bundles when "Compress Asset On Import" is disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1412645_Repro.zip" project
2. Open the Build Settings (File->Build Settings...)
3. Switch to the Android Platform
4. Open Edit->Prefereneces->General (in older, in newer it's Edit->Preferences->Asset Pipeline)
5. Make sure "Compress Assets on Import" is disabled
6. Open Addressables Group (Window->Asset Management->Addressables->Groups)
7. Build the Addressables (Build->New Build->Default Build Script)
8. Open the "Loader" Scene
9. Enter the Play Mode
Expected results: The text under the Sphere says "RGBA_ASTC6x6_Unform"
Actual results: The text under the Sphere says "R8G8B8A8_UNorm"
Reproducible with: 1.20.0 (2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.35f1, 2021.3.4f1, 2022.1.3f1, 2022.2.0a15)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR
- Texture becomes lower quality when the texture is downloaded with script
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API
- [Android] Keyboard is not popping up after closing it a few times in the Player when "Hide mobile input" is enabled