Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
[Addressables] Bundles get compressed in Android builds
1. Open project "LoadingTest"
2. Build the project (Build Settings > Build)
3. Change the extension from .apk to .zip
4. Open the zip file in 7zip
5. Go to assets > aa > Android
Expected result: Both files have the Method "Store"
Actual result: Both files have the Method "Deflate"
Reproducible with: 1.19.4 (2020.3.30f1), 1.19.19 (2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.13f1, 2022.1.0b9, 2022.2.0a8)
Not reproducible with: 1.18.19 (2020.3.30f1)
Could not test with: 2019.4.36f1 (Gradle build failed)
-To test this on macOS, you can use the Terminal command "zipinfo <path_to_apk>" to check the Method
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio