Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.19.4
Found in [Package]
Addressables Build fails when GUISkin is part of the bundle and 'MonoScript Bundle Naming Prefix' is not disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Addressables.zip"
2. Open Window>Asset Management>Addressables>Groups
3. In the Addressables Groups window Build a new bundle using Build>New Build>Default Build Script in the top right of the window
Expected results: Addressables Build is successful
Actual results: Addressables Build fails with errors in the Console window
Reproducible with: 1.19.1, 1.19.2 (2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a9)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first