Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in [Package] 1.4.1 & 2.0.1
Found in [Package]
1.2.4 ~ 1.4.0
"Additional Shader Channels" option resets to "Mixed" when activating Canvas with TMP element
1. Open attached project ("CanvasShaderChannels")
2. Select Canvas GameObject and go to the Inspector window
3. Change "Additional Shader Channels" to "Nothing" in the "Canvas" component
4. Disable and Enable Canvas GameObject
-- "Additional Shader Channels" is reset to "Mixed ..."
Expected: "Additional Shader Channels" option does not change
Actual: "Additional Shader Channels" resets to Mixed
Reproduced with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
- "Additional Shader Channels" option does not reset if set to "Everything"
This behavior has been addressed and will be fixed in the next release of the TMP package which will be version 1.4.1 for Unity 2018.3 and version 2.0.1 for Unity 2019.1 or newer.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode