Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
1.2.4 ~ 1.4.0
"Additional Shader Channels" option resets to "Mixed" when activating Canvas with TMP element
1. Open attached project ("CanvasShaderChannels")
2. Select Canvas GameObject and go to the Inspector window
3. Change "Additional Shader Channels" to "Nothing" in the "Canvas" component
4. Disable and Enable Canvas GameObject
-- "Additional Shader Channels" is reset to "Mixed ..."
Expected: "Additional Shader Channels" option does not change
Actual: "Additional Shader Channels" resets to Mixed
Reproduced with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
- "Additional Shader Channels" option does not reset if set to "Everything"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode
- [Terrain] Painting on newly created neighboring terrains results in null reference errors