Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Additional metadata fields are revealed in Inspector window after switching from Normal to Debug mode and vice versa
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project in 2019.2.0a4
2. Select scene
3. Change Inspector mode to Debug
Results: Notice that additional metadata fields are revealed in the top of the Inspector window. Deselecting and selecting object hides the unnecessary fields.
Changing Inspector window mode from Debug to Normal once more reveals the metadata fields.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0f2
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a3
Regression introduced in: 2019.2.0a4
- Also reproducible when creating Material, Physic Material, Physic Material 2D assets.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)