Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Additional metadata fields are revealed in Inspector window after switching from Normal to Debug mode and vice versa
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project in 2019.2.0a4
2. Select scene
3. Change Inspector mode to Debug
Results: Notice that additional metadata fields are revealed in the top of the Inspector window. Deselecting and selecting object hides the unnecessary fields.
Changing Inspector window mode from Debug to Normal once more reveals the metadata fields.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0f2
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a3
Regression introduced in: 2019.2.0a4
- Also reproducible when creating Material, Physic Material, Physic Material 2D assets.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Camera.WorldToScreenPoint is producing different behavior with dynamic resolution
- Gray color does not equal gray when comparing Color.gray and Color.gray