Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Additional metadata fields are revealed in Inspector window after switching from Normal to Debug mode and vice versa
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project in 2019.2.0a4
2. Select scene
3. Change Inspector mode to Debug
Results: Notice that additional metadata fields are revealed in the top of the Inspector window. Deselecting and selecting object hides the unnecessary fields.
Changing Inspector window mode from Debug to Normal once more reveals the metadata fields.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0f2
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a3
Regression introduced in: 2019.2.0a4
- Also reproducible when creating Material, Physic Material, Physic Material 2D assets.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset