Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Additional metadata fields are revealed in Inspector window after switching from Normal to Debug mode and vice versa
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project in 2019.2.0a4
2. Select scene
3. Change Inspector mode to Debug
Results: Notice that additional metadata fields are revealed in the top of the Inspector window. Deselecting and selecting object hides the unnecessary fields.
Changing Inspector window mode from Debug to Normal once more reveals the metadata fields.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0f2
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a3
Regression introduced in: 2019.2.0a4
- Also reproducible when creating Material, Physic Material, Physic Material 2D assets.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file