Search Issue Tracker
Having a "Layout Group" and a "Content Size Fitter" Dirties the Scene on opening it
1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project
2. Open "Scene1" Scene and see that it's dirty
3. Save the Scene and Re-open it
4. Step 2-3 for "Scene2"
Expected Result: The Scenes shouldn't get dirty just from re/opening the Scene
Actual Result: Opening the Scene marks it as dirty
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b5, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.3.0f1, 2017.3.0b11, 2017.1.3p1, 2017.1.0b3, 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0a1, 5.6.5p2, 5.6.0p4, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0a1, 5.5.6f1, 5.5.3p1, 5.5.0f3
Did not reproduce on: 2018.2.0a2 (24e3a1), 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1p2, 2017.3.1p1, 2017.3.0b1, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.2.0b1, 2017.2.0a1, 5.5.3p2
Opening this project in any other version than the one it was created with prompts "Timestamps (99) and assets (65) maps out of sync - repairing..." warning
in the console. Deleting "Library" folder before opening this project on another version of Unity eliminates the warning messages.
"Content Size Fitter" needs to constrain at least one "Fit"
If the project is opened in a version where the issue is "Fixed", it doesn't reproduce, untill the prefab is deleted from the scene and added again (Gif attached)
Only reproduces if there is a prefab, set as a child of the object that has the "Layout Group" and "Content Size Fitter" components
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1