Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Adding the Any State transition by script, doesn't show transition inside of SubState machine in inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open animator window
3. Select on the tab bar, Example->AnimatorWindowAdd
4. Select the Animator Controller and click "Add state to submachine"
5. Have a look to the Animator Window. If you select Any State on the sub-machine, there isn't any transition in Inspector window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete