Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Adding the Any State transition by script, doesn't show transition inside of SubState machine in inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open animator window
3. Select on the tab bar, Example->AnimatorWindowAdd
4. Select the Animator Controller and click "Add state to submachine"
5. Have a look to the Animator Window. If you select Any State on the sub-machine, there isn't any transition in Inspector window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh