Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Adding the Any State transition by script, doesn't show transition inside of SubState machine in inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open animator window
3. Select on the tab bar, Example->AnimatorWindowAdd
4. Select the Animator Controller and click "Add state to submachine"
5. Have a look to the Animator Window. If you select Any State on the sub-machine, there isn't any transition in Inspector window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown