Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Adding the Any State transition by script, doesn't show transition inside of SubState machine in inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open animator window
3. Select on the tab bar, Example->AnimatorWindowAdd
4. Select the Animator Controller and click "Add state to submachine"
5. Have a look to the Animator Window. If you select Any State on the sub-machine, there isn't any transition in Inspector window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button