Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Adding the Any State transition by script, doesn't show transition inside of SubState machine in inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open animator window
3. Select on the tab bar, Example->AnimatorWindowAdd
4. Select the Animator Controller and click "Add state to submachine"
5. Have a look to the Animator Window. If you select Any State on the sub-machine, there isn't any transition in Inspector window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager