Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window
How to reproduce
1. Open the attached '1280892.zip' project
2. From the 'Scenes' folder open 'SampleScene'
3. In the hierarchy window select 'GameObject'
4. Right-click on the Inspector tab and select 'Collapse All Components'
5. Add a new component by clicking the 'Add Component' button
Expected result: The components view remains collapsed
Actual result: The components view is expanded
Reproducible with: 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0b5
Cannot test with: 2018.4.27f1 (there is no 'Collapse All Components' option)
- does not reproduce when the components are collapsed manually
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field