Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window
How to reproduce
1. Open the attached '1280892.zip' project
2. From the 'Scenes' folder open 'SampleScene'
3. In the hierarchy window select 'GameObject'
4. Right-click on the Inspector tab and select 'Collapse All Components'
5. Add a new component by clicking the 'Add Component' button
Expected result: The components view remains collapsed
Actual result: The components view is expanded
Reproducible with: 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0b5
Cannot test with: 2018.4.27f1 (there is no 'Collapse All Components' option)
- does not reproduce when the components are collapsed manually
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- Color picker dialog does not open when pressing on the Color Node or Color property in the Shader Graph window
- Crash on block_remove when picking color for Sprite Renderer with pipette