Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window
How to reproduce
1. Open the attached '1280892.zip' project
2. From the 'Scenes' folder open 'SampleScene'
3. In the hierarchy window select 'GameObject'
4. Right-click on the Inspector tab and select 'Collapse All Components'
5. Add a new component by clicking the 'Add Component' button
Expected result: The components view remains collapsed
Actual result: The components view is expanded
Reproducible with: 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0b5
Cannot test with: 2018.4.27f1 (there is no 'Collapse All Components' option)
- does not reproduce when the components are collapsed manually
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button