Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window
How to reproduce
1. Open the attached '1280892.zip' project
2. From the 'Scenes' folder open 'SampleScene'
3. In the hierarchy window select 'GameObject'
4. Right-click on the Inspector tab and select 'Collapse All Components'
5. Add a new component by clicking the 'Add Component' button
Expected result: The components view remains collapsed
Actual result: The components view is expanded
Reproducible with: 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0b5
Cannot test with: 2018.4.27f1 (there is no 'Collapse All Components' option)
- does not reproduce when the components are collapsed manually
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state