Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window
How to reproduce
1. Open the attached '1280892.zip' project
2. From the 'Scenes' folder open 'SampleScene'
3. In the hierarchy window select 'GameObject'
4. Right-click on the Inspector tab and select 'Collapse All Components'
5. Add a new component by clicking the 'Add Component' button
Expected result: The components view remains collapsed
Actual result: The components view is expanded
Reproducible with: 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0b5
Cannot test with: 2018.4.27f1 (there is no 'Collapse All Components' option)
- does not reproduce when the components are collapsed manually
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine