Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Adding MeshCollider Meshes without CookingOptions.CookForFasterSimulation causes crash in physx::SubSortQuick::sort4
1. Open project
2. Open and play 'PhysicsMeshCrash' scene
Expected vs actual: editor should not crash
Reproduced: 2017.3.0b1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5
Note: the crash is caused by setting meshColider.cookingOptions to MeshColliderCookingOptions.None in lines 219-226 in 'QuadMeshDebug.cs' script.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button
- [Scene View] Scene gizmos are not visible or are not showing up correctly
- Alpha channel is not not visible when using Baked Shadowmask mode in the Lightmap Preview window
- Native performance tests FormatOneMillionRandomNumbers have regressed due to Int formatting changes
- Unable to bake after switching lightmapper a few times