Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Adding MeshCollider Meshes without CookingOptions.CookForFasterSimulation causes crash in physx::SubSortQuick::sort4
1. Open project
2. Open and play 'PhysicsMeshCrash' scene
Expected vs actual: editor should not crash
Reproduced: 2017.3.0b1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5
Note: the crash is caused by setting meshColider.cookingOptions to MeshColliderCookingOptions.None in lines 219-226 in 'QuadMeshDebug.cs' script.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Crash in wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.StackFrame:get_frame_info (int,bo when importing an mp4 5760 x 2880 video
- Bug reporter on MacOS doesn't correctly support dark mode
- [Vulkan][Android] Video Player in 2018.4 using Vulkan does not play Videos