Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Adding MeshCollider Meshes without CookingOptions.CookForFasterSimulation causes crash in physx::SubSortQuick::sort4
1. Open project
2. Open and play 'PhysicsMeshCrash' scene
Expected vs actual: editor should not crash
Reproduced: 2017.3.0b1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5
Note: the crash is caused by setting meshColider.cookingOptions to MeshColliderCookingOptions.None in lines 219-226 in 'QuadMeshDebug.cs' script.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Search Sync sends wrong initial search query
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator