Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Adding MeshCollider Meshes without CookingOptions.CookForFasterSimulation causes crash in physx::SubSortQuick::sort4
1. Open project
2. Open and play 'PhysicsMeshCrash' scene
Expected vs actual: editor should not crash
Reproduced: 2017.3.0b1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5
Note: the crash is caused by setting meshColider.cookingOptions to MeshColliderCookingOptions.None in lines 219-226 in 'QuadMeshDebug.cs' script.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted