Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Adding Cinemachine prod version from disk in package manager results in InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Package Manager (Window -> Package Manager)
3. Click the + to open the menu to add packages
4. Select "Add package from disk..."
5. Add the attached extracted Cinemachine package from disk
Expected results: Cinemachine is successfully added to Package Manager, nothing breaks
Actual results: "InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid." error is produced, Package Manager UI breaks
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b1
- Not all packages added this way breaks Package Manager, tried adding com.unity.ads and that worked just fine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state