Search Issue Tracker
Adding a script with "Add Component" crashes Unity
1. Open "MinimalReproProject.zip"
2. Click on the Main Camera in the Hierarchy window
3. In the Inspector window click on "Add Component"
4. Add "RechalkCamEffect"
Expected Result: The selected script is added to the Main Camera
Actual Result: The Unity Editor crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.0a2
Regression introduced in: 2017.2.0a2
Did not reproduce on: 2017.2.0a1, 2017.1.0f3, 5.6.2p3
Deleting everything expect the Assets folder fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to Shadowmask textures
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%