Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
AddExplosionForce()'s added force to Rigidbody's velocity is not relative to expected direction
1. Open the project inside "case_1108989-AddExplosionForce_Problem.zip"
2. Open and Play "TestRigidbodyExplosiveForce2" scene
Expected: The circle will follow the predicted blue trajectory line
Actual: The circle flew not according to the trajectory line
Reproduces on: 2017.4.20f2, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Note: Velocity relative change after explosion can be seen in "Cube" GameObject's "RigidbodyAddExplosion" component
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4