Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
AddExplosionForce()'s added force to Rigidbody's velocity is not relative to expected direction
1. Open the project inside "case_1108989-AddExplosionForce_Problem.zip"
2. Open and Play "TestRigidbodyExplosiveForce2" scene
Expected: The circle will follow the predicted blue trajectory line
Actual: The circle flew not according to the trajectory line
Reproduces on: 2017.4.20f2, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Note: Velocity relative change after explosion can be seen in "Cube" GameObject's "RigidbodyAddExplosion" component
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements