Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
AddExplosionForce()'s added force to Rigidbody's velocity is not relative to expected direction
1. Open the project inside "case_1108989-AddExplosionForce_Problem.zip"
2. Open and Play "TestRigidbodyExplosiveForce2" scene
Expected: The circle will follow the predicted blue trajectory line
Actual: The circle flew not according to the trajectory line
Reproduces on: 2017.4.20f2, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Note: Velocity relative change after explosion can be seen in "Cube" GameObject's "RigidbodyAddExplosion" component
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
- The GameObject is not transparent when setting CameraDepthTexture as a depth render target
- SRP Lens Flares with Occlusion enabled inconsistently shine through objects
- "Can not play a disabled audio source" is thrown when audio is toggled on with disabled Audio Source in the Scene
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.1):
The issue was due to documentation being out of date. The documentation previously mentioned, that the explosion was towards the center of body. However, in reality it was towards the point on the surface of the body that is closest to the explosion location. The documentation was updated to reflect this.