Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
AddExplosionForce()'s added force to Rigidbody's velocity is not relative to expected direction
1. Open the project inside "case_1108989-AddExplosionForce_Problem.zip"
2. Open and Play "TestRigidbodyExplosiveForce2" scene
Expected: The circle will follow the predicted blue trajectory line
Actual: The circle flew not according to the trajectory line
Reproduces on: 2017.4.20f2, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Note: Velocity relative change after explosion can be seen in "Cube" GameObject's "RigidbodyAddExplosion" component
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used