Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
AddExplosionForce()'s added force to Rigidbody's velocity is not relative to expected direction
1. Open the project inside "case_1108989-AddExplosionForce_Problem.zip"
2. Open and Play "TestRigidbodyExplosiveForce2" scene
Expected: The circle will follow the predicted blue trajectory line
Actual: The circle flew not according to the trajectory line
Reproduces on: 2017.4.20f2, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Note: Velocity relative change after explosion can be seen in "Cube" GameObject's "RigidbodyAddExplosion" component
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor