Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Fadeout Mip Maps option is useless for color textures, always fades to grey
When you specify that a texture should 'Fadeout Mip Maps' it makes the higher mipmaps become grey. This is great for detail maps where fading to grey means it stops being visible, but this seems to also be the only way to blend between mipmaps.
If you run the 'Scene' from the attached repro project, to the left you will notice the 'seams' between the mipmap levels if you look closely. If you look to the right, there will be no seams, but the texture is fading to grey. There should be an option to blend the mipmaps without having it fade to grey.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player