Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Add clarification in "Use Mesh Colors" tooltip that Texture colors are ignored
1. Create new project.
2. Import Asset package (bug_report_particle_mesh_renderer_shape.unitypackage)
3. Open scene "particle mesh renderer shape bug report".
4. Press play.
Expected result: Particle color will be the same as object they are emitting from.
Actual result: Particle use default mesh color
Note: This behavior is expected because Texture colors are different from Vertex colors and so this option ignore them.
Expected change: In "Use Mesh Colors" tooltip add information that Texture colors are ignored. Some users can not tell the difference between Texture colors and Vertex colors, so they might find this tool working improperly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete