Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Add clarification in "Use Mesh Colors" tooltip that Texture colors are ignored
1. Create new project.
2. Import Asset package (bug_report_particle_mesh_renderer_shape.unitypackage)
3. Open scene "particle mesh renderer shape bug report".
4. Press play.
Expected result: Particle color will be the same as object they are emitting from.
Actual result: Particle use default mesh color
Note: This behavior is expected because Texture colors are different from Vertex colors and so this option ignore them.
Expected change: In "Use Mesh Colors" tooltip add information that Texture colors are ignored. Some users can not tell the difference between Texture colors and Vertex colors, so they might find this tool working improperly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures
- Throwing exception in IPreprocessBuildWithReport does not cancel build process