Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Settings Window] Search bar flickers on enabling Device Simulator Provider while AdaptivePerformanceSettings is selected
Search bar flickers sometimes change its size on clicking after enabling Device Simulator Provider while AdaptivePerformanceGeneralSettings is selected.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Edit > Project Settings > Adaptive Performance > Install.
3. Project > Select AdaptivePerformanceGeneralSettings.
4. Project Settings > Enable Device Simulator Provider.
5. Click on the Search bar.
Search bar flickers on clicking after enabling Device Simulator Provider.
The search bar should not flicker or change its size.
Alternatives Step to repro without using Adaptive Performance:
1- Create a new project
2- Menu Edit > PReferences
3- Alternate between all the preference providers
Width of the SettingsWindow search field changes
Width of the Result search field stays the same.
2020.2.0a15, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.1.0a11 with Package Version 2.0.0-preview.8.
Note: Adaptive Performance and simulator option is not available in Project settings with Package Version 2.0.0-preview.4.
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)