Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Settings Window] Search bar flickers on enabling Device Simulator Provider while AdaptivePerformanceSettings is selected
Search bar flickers sometimes change its size on clicking after enabling Device Simulator Provider while AdaptivePerformanceGeneralSettings is selected.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Edit > Project Settings > Adaptive Performance > Install.
3. Project > Select AdaptivePerformanceGeneralSettings.
4. Project Settings > Enable Device Simulator Provider.
5. Click on the Search bar.
Search bar flickers on clicking after enabling Device Simulator Provider.
The search bar should not flicker or change its size.
Alternatives Step to repro without using Adaptive Performance:
1- Create a new project
2- Menu Edit > PReferences
3- Alternate between all the preference providers
Width of the SettingsWindow search field changes
Width of the Result search field stays the same.
2020.2.0a15, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.1.0a11 with Package Version 2.0.0-preview.8.
Note: Adaptive Performance and simulator option is not available in Project settings with Package Version 2.0.0-preview.4.
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour