Search Issue Tracker
Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. If required, bake the scene
3. Observe the acute shadow acne on the ceiling of the CornellBox.
This issue affects both CPU and GPU PLMs.
NB: Using the term shadow acne to describe the visual look of this bug. Investigation may show that it is not be related to shadows at all.
Reproduces in: 2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.7f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.2.21f1
Could not test on: 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.38f1 due to importing issues.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits