Search Issue Tracker
Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. If required, bake the scene
3. Observe the acute shadow acne on the ceiling of the CornellBox.
This issue affects both CPU and GPU PLMs.
NB: Using the term shadow acne to describe the visual look of this bug. Investigation may show that it is not be related to shadows at all.
Reproduces in: 2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.7f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.2.21f1
Could not test on: 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.38f1 due to importing issues.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.CapsuleCast ignores Mesh Collider when Z-axis of the Capsule matches Z-axis of the Mesh Collider and scale is 1:1:1
- [PLM] Lightmap directionality appears differently during vs. completed bake
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Editor game view mouse input stop working after game window has been moved in play mode
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing