Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
AccessToken expiring and not being refreshed
After some time Idle errors and warnings are printed to the console related to Access Tokens expiring.
1. Install Authentication Package
2. Navigate to Authentication project settings
3. Should not be an issue at this stage
5. Can take a while. I did this at lunch/overnight
Navigate away and back to Authentication project settings.
Warnings/errors are printed in the console related to Authentication/401 errors.
Access token should be refreshed if it is expired and error should resolve properly.
Note to Testers:
These steps to reproduce aren't completely reliable, as we haven't been able to reproduce all the time, nor have we been able to pin the exact time needed to expire the access token, the recomendation here would be to test the RefreshAccessToken API directly from the code.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset