Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
AccessToken expiring and not being refreshed
After some time Idle errors and warnings are printed to the console related to Access Tokens expiring.
1. Install Authentication Package
2. Navigate to Authentication project settings
3. Should not be an issue at this stage
5. Can take a while. I did this at lunch/overnight
Navigate away and back to Authentication project settings.
Warnings/errors are printed in the console related to Authentication/401 errors.
Access token should be refreshed if it is expired and error should resolve properly.
Note to Testers:
These steps to reproduce aren't completely reliable, as we haven't been able to reproduce all the time, nor have we been able to pin the exact time needed to expire the access token, the recomendation here would be to test the RefreshAccessToken API directly from the code.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window