Search Issue Tracker
Accents don't work when the file is created inside the MonoDevelop
1. Create a file inside Unity's Editor
2. Create another file from MonoDevelop's Editor.
3. On each file write a Debug.Log with a string containing some accents, i.e Debug.Log ("cé");
4. Attach those scripts to a new game object and run the project.
5. Notice that accents don't work when the file is created inside the MonoDevelop. They work fine when they're created within Unity 4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1