Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
"About Unity" window is black and throws errors if Scripting Runtime Version is .NET 4.6 Experimental
1. Open new project.
2. In PlayerSettings set Scripting Runtime Version to "Experimental (.NET 4.6 Equivalents)".
3. Open: Help -> About Unity.
Actual result: "About Unity" window is black, Error thrown "NotSupportedException: The invoked member is not supported in a dynamic module."
Expected result: About window displays information without errors.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0a6, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a5
Note: .NET 4.6 was added only in 2017.1.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager