Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
"About Unity" window is black and throws errors if Scripting Runtime Version is .NET 4.6 Experimental
1. Open new project.
2. In PlayerSettings set Scripting Runtime Version to "Experimental (.NET 4.6 Equivalents)".
3. Open: Help -> About Unity.
Actual result: "About Unity" window is black, Error thrown "NotSupportedException: The invoked member is not supported in a dynamic module."
Expected result: About window displays information without errors.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0a6, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a5
Note: .NET 4.6 was added only in 2017.1.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] C# Reflection performance is 50 to 60 times slower
- The scrollbars are moving as one when scrolling one of the scrollbars in the Array of Text Fields
- Renaming the Animation Transition applies to another Transition when Enter is not hit after the renaming
- Editor crashes on Play Mode when using Voxel Play Environment Script
- Decimal function values are incorrect when running the build with IL2CPP Scripting Backend