Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
"About Unity" window is black and throws errors if Scripting Runtime Version is .NET 4.6 Experimental
1. Open new project.
2. In PlayerSettings set Scripting Runtime Version to "Experimental (.NET 4.6 Equivalents)".
3. Open: Help -> About Unity.
Actual result: "About Unity" window is black, Error thrown "NotSupportedException: The invoked member is not supported in a dynamic module."
Expected result: About window displays information without errors.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0a6, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a5
Note: .NET 4.6 was added only in 2017.1.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)