Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
"About Unity" window is black and throws errors if Scripting Runtime Version is .NET 4.6 Experimental
1. Open new project.
2. In PlayerSettings set Scripting Runtime Version to "Experimental (.NET 4.6 Equivalents)".
3. Open: Help -> About Unity.
Actual result: "About Unity" window is black, Error thrown "NotSupportedException: The invoked member is not supported in a dynamic module."
Expected result: About window displays information without errors.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0a6, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a5
Note: .NET 4.6 was added only in 2017.1.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`