Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Aborting an Asset Store package download doesn't work
- Search something on the Asset Store from the Project Browser
- Select a free package from the results
- Press Import package
- A window with a download progress bar shows up
- Press the Abort button on that window
- The window closes, but you can see on the Import package button in the Inspector that the download continues in the background (so, in effect, it was not aborted at all).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac