Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Windows Standalone Player build exits with non-zero code when scripting backend set to IL2CPP
1. Open project "shutdown-test.zip"
2. Open Build Settings window in File > Build Settings
3. Change platform to Windows Standalone Build and enable the Development Build option, Copy PDB files option, Script Debugging, and Wait for Managed Debugger
4. Build and Run Scene "Test" (pop up will appear, don't close it)
5. Open Visual Studio and press "continue without code"
6. Go to Debug > Attach Unity Debugger, then select shutdown-test with type: player
7. Close the pop-up and observe Visual Studio Console
Expected result: No exceptions are thrown
Actual result: Exceptions are thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
Error: The thread 0x98569ab0 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"