Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
A warning is thrown in the Console window when a non-MonoBehaviour script is added to the project with a name of a component
How to reproduce:
1. Create and open a new project
2. Drag and drop the attached 'Transform.cs' script into the Project window
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: no warnings are thrown
Actual result: a warning is thrown (even though the script is not a MonoBehavior)
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0a26, 2020.2.0a1
Script 'Transform' has the same name as built-in Unity component.
AddComponent and GetComponent will not work with this script.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs