Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
A warning is thrown in the Console window when a non-MonoBehaviour script is added to the project with a name of a component
How to reproduce:
1. Create and open a new project
2. Drag and drop the attached 'Transform.cs' script into the Project window
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: no warnings are thrown
Actual result: a warning is thrown (even though the script is not a MonoBehavior)
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0a26, 2020.2.0a1
Script 'Transform' has the same name as built-in Unity component.
AddComponent and GetComponent will not work with this script.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- Call Stacks - Calls to/Calls From - Temporarily revert to None upon Play Mode starting
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates