Search Issue Tracker
A slider's dragger centers itself under the mouse cursor when clicking it
1. Open the attached project "BugReports" and load Scene "SliderIntBug"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press on the red dot located on the Dragger
Expected result: The dragger does not move unless the Slider's value changes
Actual result: The dragger moves to place the middle under the mouse cursor
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a4
Could not test with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.16f1 (scripts break when downgrading the project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle