Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.26f1, 2022.2.20f1, 2023.1.0b17, 2023.2.0a11
A Player sometimes freezes and crashes when Graphic Jobs are enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached “repro-project”
2. Edit → Project Settings → Player and enable Graphic Jobs
3. Build the project
4. After opening the built project press “Enter park”
5. After the first tutorial introductions open the contracts panel in the upper right
6. Perform the tasks in the contracts panel
7. When the instructor finishes talking press Space to pause the game
8. Open the first option in the left menu (Build paths) and move the mouse a bit on the map
9. Open the fourth option in the left menu (Buid buildings) and quickly build buildings switching between categories (food, utilities, etc.) and place them on the map
Expected result: The Player runs without any issues.
Actual result: The Player freezes and crashes around 75% of the time.
Reproducible with: 2021.3.17f1
Could not test with: 2020.3.44f1, 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0b1 (Errors in the console, missing textures, ECS issues)
Reproducible on: Windows 10, macOS 12.2.1 (M1 Max)
Note: On macOS, the Player crashes instantly.
Feb 05, 2023 20:52
trying this asap thanks https://hiphop.okaywap.com/#github.com
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Vertex data is displaced when building with Addressables with Optimize Mesh Data enabled
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.2.0a11):
Fix landed in 2023.2.0a11