Search Issue Tracker
A non-deterministic Asset Bundle will be built if the FBX Mesh Compression is used
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build an Asset Bundle with the sphere.fbx Compression off
3. Build another Asset Bundle with the Compression on
Expected result: The two Bundles are different
Actual result: Both deterministic bundles are 100% the same
Reproduced with: 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag