Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
Mesh compression produces artifacts when using models in 32-bit index mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project
2. Open scene "Demo"
3. Double click on Monkey_32Bit in the Hierarchy and it will appear in Scene Window.
Expected result: 3D mesh compresses with no artifacts when using 32-bit index format
Actual result: 3D mesh compresses with artifacts when using 32-bit index format
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b11, 2017.3.1p4, 2017.3.0a4
Not reproducible with - 2017.3.0a3 and earlier (no mesh compression index format)
Verified in: 2018.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project