Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4
Mesh compression produces artifacts when using models in 32-bit index mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project
2. Open scene "Demo"
3. Double click on Monkey_32Bit in the Hierarchy and it will appear in Scene Window.
Expected result: 3D mesh compresses with no artifacts when using 32-bit index format
Actual result: 3D mesh compresses with artifacts when using 32-bit index format
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b11, 2017.3.1p4, 2017.3.0a4
Not reproducible with - 2017.3.0a3 and earlier (no mesh compression index format)
Verified in: 2018.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build