Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4
Mesh compression produces artifacts when using models in 32-bit index mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project
2. Open scene "Demo"
3. Double click on Monkey_32Bit in the Hierarchy and it will appear in Scene Window.
Expected result: 3D mesh compresses with no artifacts when using 32-bit index format
Actual result: 3D mesh compresses with artifacts when using 32-bit index format
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b11, 2017.3.1p4, 2017.3.0a4
Not reproducible with - 2017.3.0a3 and earlier (no mesh compression index format)
Verified in: 2018.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3