Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
A non-descriptive error is thrown when building with a Texture that has it's rectangle out of bounds
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("TextureAtlasBugrepo.zip")
2. Build And Run
Expected results: A descriptive error is thrown informing which atlas or sprite is faulty.
Actual results: A non-descriptive error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b1, 2021.2.0a2
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.18f1 (Errors downgrading)
1. In the Editor Warnings are logged for faulty textures :
"Example's rect lies (partially) outside of texture. Will not generate Sprite for this slice."
2. This error is usually thrown only the first time when building, to reproduce again delete the "Library" folder
3. This error is thrown when building both with IL2CPP and Mono
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved