Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
A non-descriptive error is thrown when building with a Texture that has it's rectangle out of bounds
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("TextureAtlasBugrepo.zip")
2. Build And Run
Expected results: A descriptive error is thrown informing which atlas or sprite is faulty.
Actual results: A non-descriptive error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b1, 2021.2.0a2
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.18f1 (Errors downgrading)
1. In the Editor Warnings are logged for faulty textures :
"Example's rect lies (partially) outside of texture. Will not generate Sprite for this slice."
2. This error is usually thrown only the first time when building, to reproduce again delete the "Library" folder
3. This error is thrown when building both with IL2CPP and Mono
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode