Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
A new asset becomes untracked in Perforce when 'StartAssetEditing' and 'RemoveAndWrite' are called twice
1. Open the attached 'PerforceTestProject' project
2. Go to the 'Edit -> Project Settings'
3. In the Version Control section select Perforce as the Mode and enter credentials to connect to the Perforce
4. Go to the 'Assets -> P4RemoveAndWriteWithAssetEditing'
5. Note that the 'p4testWithAssetEditing.txt' file is created and 'Added Local'
6. Go to the 'Assets -> P4RemoveAndWriteWithAssetEditing'
Expected result: The 'p4testWithAssetEditing.txt' file is 'Added Local'
Actual result: The 'p4testWithAssetEditing.txt' file is untracked
Reproducible with: 2.0.0-preview.22 (2019.4.36f1), 1.15.17 (2020.3.33f1, 2021.3.0f1, 2022.0b16, 2022.2.0a10)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window