Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
A NavMesh Modifier Volume gets overridden by a NavMesh area which is further in the area list
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1078153"
2. Open scene "0"
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected: Cylinder moves over the inner NavMesh Modifier Volume which has a different Default Area than the outside of the Platform
Actual: Cylinder stays in place
Reproducible with: 2017.2.3p4, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b1
- Swap the Default area's of GameObject "Platform" and "NavMesh0", rebake the mesh and see that it gets colored correctly in the Scene View
Note from Unity devs: Be aware that the area type with the higher index prevails when sources overlap (be it geometry or modifiers). This detail is mentioned in the manual page for "Navigation Areas and Costs".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible