Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
A NavMesh Modifier Volume gets overridden by a NavMesh area which is further in the area list
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1078153"
2. Open scene "0"
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected: Cylinder moves over the inner NavMesh Modifier Volume which has a different Default Area than the outside of the Platform
Actual: Cylinder stays in place
Reproducible with: 2017.2.3p4, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b1
- Swap the Default area's of GameObject "Platform" and "NavMesh0", rebake the mesh and see that it gets colored correctly in the Scene View
Note from Unity devs: Be aware that the area type with the higher index prevails when sources overlap (be it geometry or modifiers). This detail is mentioned in the manual page for "Navigation Areas and Costs".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background
- Creating an empty project throws 2 errors in the Console when created using a macOS M1 Virtual Machine
- Editor loads exponentially longer when switching to a Shader Graph tab with a large amount of nodes after clicking the Save Asset button in a Sub Graph
- ShaderGUI.ValidateMaterial is called inconsistently